Saturday 6 April 2013

Celebration - Creating in Faith



We don’t usually celebrate on a daily basis and its generally left to those special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings, but I think that we should be celebrating a lot more things.

This month I am taking part in the A-Z April Challenge which you would have gathered if you have been here before, or not if this is your fist time. I decided that my focus for the month of April would be celebrating life, looking at those parts of my life that I am thankful for, the qualities I overlook and take time to acknowledge them.  We have such a fast paced lives we generally tend to forget just how much we have achieved and that we need to be thankful for our lives.  So today, I ask you to join me in a celebration  to acknowledge how far you have come but not only that, whatever your current circumstances, you have the opportunity to experience something different today.

A celebration of the breath we take, for being alive and being able to sit in the sun with the gentle breeze blowing against our cheeks. Yes today I celebrate the love that God has for me, that he loved me so much that he gave his only son. 

Today you get to impact on the world, what will you do, how will you appreciate what you have today, what can you do to work towards the dreams, plans and goals you have.  How will you celebrate and acknowledge your life this coming week?

The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save.  He will take delight in you, he will quiet you with his love.  He will rejoice over you with singing Haggai 3:17

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...