Wednesday 3 April 2013

C is for Creative



I love being creative, and could spend all my waking hours doing a creative activity.  I am always thinking of ways to do things, writing down ideas that I would love to try.  There doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day sometimes and I have to hone in and take hold of the most important ideas and get to the rest when I can.  It is so important to have some form of creative activity that you can do on a daily basis to give you that outlet, help you to see things in a new light, and share your creativity with others and is a great way to develop relationships, start a craft group, share your photography or do some writing.

I celebrate my creativity knowing that it is not just for me but to share with others and be a blessing.  What new ways can you think of to be creative?

Picture for the day



Blog Love
While you are at it, take some time to visit some of the following and show some blog love:


 

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for mentioning my blog. It means a lot. I just love that artwork. If you drew it, you are surely talented. I agree with you, we need to do some sort of creative thing each day, even if there doesn't seem enough time for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see your name again! Your artwork always touches me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is amazing. Did you draw/paint (sorry, I don't know wha the medium is) yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's important having a creative outlet, whether it be art, writing, crafts, gardening - whatever the case. The happiest people I know all seem to have something they are passionate about outside of their work and families.

    And thanks for mentioning my blog - that was so sweet of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree not enough hours in the day to be creative.
    Love your picture - pastels?

    Happy A to Z as well let your creativity shine

    My poem today is a A Dream of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clarissa, thanks for stopping by, Yes the art work is mine, I've been trying to push myself to experiment more.

    Susan, great to touch base again, will be passing by!

    Jennifer, thanks for your visit, yes its mixed media, inks, acrylics, pen, and a bit of charcoal thrown in.

    Cindy, thanks for dropping by, its so important on a daily basis, I love gardening as well, a great way to unwind, and see the fruits of your work.

    Moondust - thanks for your visit, will take a look at your poem for sure!

    Jo, there is much creativity that goes on in the kitchen, you always have some delightful recipies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda .. I believe you could be creative everyday ... I don't think I'm quite so creative .. but perhaps hidden in the brain that creativity is always around thinking ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...