Tuesday 26 January 2021

Red Wall Hanging and Slow Stitching

 



In the video below I share with you some of the processes behind creating this wall hanging and you also get a look behind the motivation and thinking that went into creating this piece.







It uses a variety of elements not normally placed together and also includes areas of slow stitching and embroidery stitches.




It also has cotton that has been grown from my garden woven within it


And also includes sculptural elements and beading





Let me know what you are working on and share with me on instagram @realityarts





2 comments :

  1. I like it. It's very pretty. You grew the cotton? That's incredible. I like the beading too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Yes I have been growing cotton for a while now, it is amazing to see it in its raw state.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...