Friday 18 November 2022

52 Art Journals - Mixed Media Mini Art Journal

 


This Art Journal uses digital papers I created for my patrons.  They also get to see how to put the art Journal together. It's made from one sheet of paper or card. I have used the digital paper and collaged additional onto the covers of the mini journal.


We have on the front card cutouts which was originally from a greetings card with a butterfly and some flowers and flourishes and then we've just got some other elements using ribbon.  I have used background paper and painted paper as well underneath and altered ribbons on the side. 



On the pages I also use old artwork, collaged and stamped tags and embellished handmade paper. I have left space in the journal for additional writing or doodling 


You can check out the video above to see more details

If you are interested in some of the resources, you can check these out - 


***********************************************************************
Check out some of these offers




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...