Wednesday 23 November 2022

Cyber Week Sale - 50% off ALL Courses & More!!


I have a Cyber Week Sale currently and I am offer 50% off all my courses!!



You have a selection to choose from and it is a great opportunity to spend some quality time being creative.  

If you want to take advantage of the Course Discount use the code: CREATE50


***********************************************************

Etsy Store

I am also offering an additional 20% off my Etsy digital stamps.  I currently have a store sale, you can get an additional discount which will be a whopping 40% discount off all items until Monday 28th November 11.59 EST

Use the code ORDER20 to get the additional 20% discount in the store.  I have a new selection of digital stamps, which can be altered to create a series of different looks.


Here is one of the digital stamp designs, once you print them out you can create different looks to use in your creative projects.


CHECK OUT MY ETSY STORE

****************************************************

Remember to check out the Art Resource Hub which is FREE to join to to check out additional offers for November that are being offered.


****************************************************

One BADASS Art Journal Course - Giveaway!

I will be teaching on the course next year, and we are holding a giveaway




You have the opportunity to enter the Giveaway, Learn More Here


Stay blessed this weekend and be a blessing.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...