Monday 14 November 2022

Material Mondays - Week 14 - Painting on Fabric

Material Mondays Painted Fabric Art

In the video this week, we're going to be painting on fabric before stitching! This is a great way to add some extra interest to your fabric project and make it look more unique.

Painted art journal page with glitter


You can use a variety of creative supplies and paints. I am using the brand called Tulip and I have listed the supplies below that I use to paint on fabric.

I usually use recycled fabric, cottons etc where I need them for specific projects I will order them online.
By painting on fabric before stitching, you'll be able to create some really beautiful and unique pieces. You can see the other videos in the Material Monday's series.
Preparing the fabric with paint


Check out the video to see how the fabric progressed:


Supplies used

I am teaching - Check out my FREE Courses HERE

My Amazon store - Click HERE to see my Store suggestions
Check out my Art Supplies on Kit: https://kit.co/Realityarts

Thank you for joining me in my art studio. We all have 5 minutes that we can give to creative play, why not see how you can fit creativity into your every day
Subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE

For More inspiration please visit my Patreon page.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...