Thursday 24 August 2023

Stitch and Play - Part 3, Material Mondays

 

Welcome to Material Mondays, this week I am completing the project and will share with you how I had the borders and additional beading to the project.


These projects are great fun, and I usually have an audio book or music playing in the background while I work.  I also think it is important to be able to step back and come back refreshed to a project.


There are some lovely areas of stitching that are my favorite.  I haven't yet chosen the next project to work on.  I will be sharing a sneak peek on my Patreon

Did you miss the previous episodes, you can see how the project went through the creative process.

Part 2


Part 1


Before you go



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...