Monday, 14 September 2026

Making Zen Online Retreat - VIP Access is now Open!!



Making Zen is a five-day online retreat that’s full of inspiration and creativity - there are almost forty workshops delivered by different artists over the course of the week! There are six pre-recorded presentations that will become available each weekday from 28 September - 2 October, and it’s totally free to attend those presentations for 24 hours after they are released.

There are so many of the projects that I am excited to make, here is one of them by artist Lisa Goddard and her abstract landscapes.  

That is the great thing about the VIP early release, you get to access the sessions 2 weeks before the official start.  I use this time to decide which project I want to try first, see what materials that I already have and get an understanding of the project.  You also get:

​🖤Lifetime access to all of the workshops happening during retreat week 

🖤Access to extra-special gifts from the presenting artists

🖤Additional workshops from the archives of past retreats to explore

🖤A beautiful resource book with all of the retreat worksheets

🖤Immediate access to the entire retreat

For my VIP offering, I’m contributing my course 'Mixed Media Tag Embellishments' A Fantastic way to make embellishments from some of the supplies that you already have, and ways you can decorate them to look unique'

 

At regular price, the VIP Pass is great value, with over $4000 in value for just $147 USD. But if you get your Pass before the retreat officially begins on 28 September, you can get the early bird discount - at just $97 USD!

I hope you join us even if it is only for the 5 days.  If you have any questions about my lesson, do not hesitate to ask.

Sign up for the RETREAT and 

learn more about the VIP ACCESS Pass HERE


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...