In one week the HobbyScool Art of Handmade Summit gets started
If you've been meaning to register, now is the time, it's free, it's online, and it starts Tuesday, 15th September. Whilst I won't be teaching on this Summit, I am preparing my supplies for the lessons to come and there are many that I am looking forward to.
Here's a quick look at what's coming each day and how I am preparing:
Day 1 - Tuesday 15th September
There are eleven workshops in paper crafts, botanical printing, mini albums, art journaling, interactive cards, and hand-drawn florals you can start and finish in a sitting.
I have several handmade art journals that I will be selecting for the lessons. I love creating hand drawn florals and have started to practice with fine liner pens and watercolors. This floral image is an example of an alternative way to create florals using scrap papers that had been painted and stamped, then a flower shape created and additional mark making added.
Day 2 - Wednesday 16th September
The workshops are around sewing, embroidery, knitting, crochet, and macrame - workshops for those who love working with thread, yarn, and fabric.
This is another area that I am looking forward to, I love creating fabric art journals, or wall hangings and then adding my own embellishments, and bead, it is a lot of fun. Here is an example of one of my Fabric art journals with all its embellishments.
Day 3 - Thursday, September 17
On the final day the workshops will include polymer clay, mixed media, knitting, quilting, fabric painting, home decor, and hands-on projects that don't fit in a box with something for everyone.
Texture is my thing as well, so I will be experimenting and playing in my journal and stepping out of my comfort zone with some of the projects. I have several packets of polymer clay that I have held on to - time to use them and create something fabulous!
Each day's sessions are free for 24 hours and there is no pressure to watch everything live, you can also access the VIP Pass. I hope to see you at this summit
Register free for the Art of Handmade Here
______________________________________________________________________
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Before You Go
The Making Zen Summit follows swiftly and will start on the 28th September - 2nd October. You will have 5 fun packed and inspiring days to check out 30+ lessons, and as I have shared previously, I will be teaching on this summit - and I am so excited to share my lesson with you.
Be sure to access your FREE pass to Making Zen. I would love to see what you make in my lesson, and will be sharing on my IG Stories if you tag me @realityarts
Check out the schedule for both summits and let me know what your top 3 mediums to work in?


.png)
.png)





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for your Comment!