Thursday 1 June 2017

BADASS Art Journal Course - The Women they Became




This was a lovely class taught by Sharon Harkness-Dobler, and she showed us how she uses vintage photographs in some of her work.

I found these three images of children that I had and thought that I would use them.

I had applied some color to the page and added the images, then started to think about what the girls would be like all grown up.


They then began to share their story 


If you have time, perhaps one day I will share it with you


As they grew up they blossomed into beautiful women with a tale to tell, inspiring and successful, and they remained sisters and friends.


Remember if you would like to take an online class with me and a group of other artists then sign up in the side bar for some of the sessions.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...