Sunday 3 March 2013

Gratitude - 52 Weeks of colour

A thought for the day

Its time to take action, for too long you have remained silent, you are sitting on a goldmine of wisdom and understanding. We are meant to pass on to the next generation our stories, those things that made us laugh the things we are grateful for, our understanding, don’t let it go untold!


Quote 
Follow your heart like a flying stallion, Race with the sun to the edge of the night. Form your truth like a gold medallion, Dance in the circle of the love and the light. ...John Denver


Scripture 
"Let my prayer be set before You as insense, the lifting of my hands as the evening sacrifice." Psalm141:2


 What story do you need to tell?




2 comments :

  1. Makes me stop............then I realize I have several I most likely need to share. Thank you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...