Saturday 2 July 2016

Clay Vase - Creating on a Budget


I thought I would share another example of the vases that I altered.  I had found three ceramic vases in a local store but  didn't like the pattern that they had, so I altered them.



I give you a closer look in this video here




By taking home made paper clay and a molded had that was also made from clay I covered the vase with the paper clay.  I would have loved to show you the process, but only thought of it when they had all been covered with their first layer.



 It really does give the vase a different look. Once the clay had dried I painted it and covered with the string



 All in all I think it turned out well, and I would like to experiment with different surfaces. 

Why don't you give it a try and see how it turns out for you


Check out some of your local thrift stores for inexpensive vases and rediscover their beauty.

For now stay blessed and be a blessing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...