Friday 1 July 2016

Bloom - Saying It with Flowers


Saying It With Flowers



I thought I would say it with flowers today, and remind you how precious you are!  We often go about our day to day in a whirl and don't have time to take stock of what is going on around us, the people who have been there for us and have been such a blessing.


I thought I would take the time to say it with flowers and remind you that you are a gift and that you have so many beautiful qualities.

I thought that I would say it with flowers today and remind you what a pleasure it is to know you, to call you a friend and to be able to call on you in times of trouble, but also times of celebration!



I thought I would say it with flowers, we can be so busy sometimes that we forget those things that really matter, and can be here today but gone in a twinkling of an eye.  So I hope you now know just how much your love, treasured and adored!

Mixed media collage art on card.

Stay blessed and be a blessing!

While your at it why not check out some of the
free courses at Craftsy


1 comment :

  1. This is just wonderful! thank you for sharing both the sentiment and your art... Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...