Friday 26 November 2021

52 Weeks of Art Journals - Butterfly Art Journal


Here is the Butterfly art journal that is part of the 52 Weeks of Art Journals.  The Butterfly is made from wood and then covered with glitter - I have a few pots that I am trying to use up. I have added some collage and paint to some of the pages in preparation for when I next work in them.


You can get wooden shapes and attach them to your art journals and decorate them.

Here is one of the pages that is being prepared waiting for additional paint and other elements.


Check out the video HERE

At the end of the video I share an art journal process page

Hope you enjoy

Check out some of these courses - click on the images to be taken to the course information















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...