Friday 12 November 2021

Mini Art Journal - 52 Art Journals Series

 


Here is the latest Mini Art Journal which is part of the 52 Art Journal Series.  In the video I do a flip through of the art journal and I also work on a page.  These are great to have so that you can add details when you just want to do a little bit or want to at least show up and do something creative in your journal

You can see the video HERE 



Here is a couple of the pages from the journal




I go through the journal once created and add some background images and colors and it is a nice jump up point when return to work on the pages.

I share with you in the video how I would work on a page like this so watch it to the end :)

If you are interested in learning some of my techniques why not join me on one of my courses: - check them out HERE





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...