Monday 20 December 2021

Women Unleashed online Retreat Starts on TODAY!


20th December to 31st December 2021

I’m leading a retreat session at the Woman Unleashed Online Retreat. Sign up HERE   This is my first time teaching at the retreat and I am really excited to share with you my session, and there are some amazing creatives who will be joining us too!

My session is on connecting with your encouraging side, creating art and a series of Inspirational Cards - like little love notes to ourselves.

I would love to have you join me for the FREE online Woman Unleashed Retreat, where we connect, create and nurture our creative souls.

As we head towards the end of 2021 we look back over the year at things that we might have hoped had gone differently - were there things you would have done? Started? Stopped?

Join Us

We are getting creative with art, journaling, dance, yoga, sound healing, energy activations, mini workshops led by world-renowned artists, teachers, speakers, authors and healers from all over the world.

The retreat sessions start today and run until the 31st December 2021!! We look forward to connecting with you.




1 comment :

  1. Cool! I needed ONE MORE THING to keep me busy! LOL
    I signed up a few days ago, so, off we go!
    Thank you!
    Su

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...