Wednesday 12 October 2022

Collage Unleashed - Book Review

Today I share the book Collage Unleashed - paint, bind, stitch, & play by Tracy Bautista. The thing that drew me first when I came across Tracy Bautista was her videos making paper and creating art journals. 



There are six chapters and a variety of different tool techniques for you to do in each of the chapters. She talks about playing every day and the other thing I like about her books is that the amount of color that she uses and it does encourage you to play with your supplies.  I found the different fonts used in the book a bit distracting, but it was great to have so many projects to choose from.  Check out the video for more information.  

You can find the book on Amazon https://amzn.to/3VlFZVl


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...