Monday 31 October 2022

Material Mondays - Textile Art Project - Week 12

Welcome to Material Mondays, this week we are working on a lovely art piece that I had started a while back and it was calling to be complete. I managed to get it a bit further along.  You can check out the video below.


I had got the piece to this stage and checking what kind of beading that I want to have attached to the piece.


I added some seed beads and will see how I feel about them as to whether I will add some more.  It is great to be able to use the supplies, some of the beads have come from clothing, charity or thrift store and other I have brought over time.



I was contemplating whether to turn it into a journal cover
Check out the video below to see how it went.


Let me know if you are working on any textile pieces or would like to incorporate it into your mixed media work.

*************************************************************

A reminder to Enter the Giveaway below



*************************************************************

Check out some courses while you are at it!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...