Friday 28 October 2022

Art Journal with Pockets



This journal started out as a place to hold my mixed media cards. I loved all the elements that I created to go on the front and inside.




Over time I will be transforming it into an art journal with papers to create on. If you're interested in creating your own art journal, be sure to watch this video and you will be able to see how to make changes to an original idea.


This journal uses cardboard and leather that I had in my stash, take a look at some of the things that you have that you will be able to use.

You can find some free resources to use in your art journal on my course platform.

Check out some courses while you are at it!




Remember to enter the giveaway for the Art Bundles for Good - there are 3 prizes valued at $5700



Good Luck


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...