Thursday 25 May 2017

London Calling - So much to do, so little time!

We are getting ready to see family and friends in London

We were visited by quite a few people over the past few months.  We started to get really home sick amidst the usual running around.


Mothers day treat with sister-in-law

quality time by the sea

Chilling out and connecting

Anyway I won't be taking my computer with me but phone so will be sharing on social media.  I will be sharing more on the blog when I get back.  I will be sharing some of the Art Journal Pages that I have been doing and hope that it gets you all creatively fired up to take some classes with me.  


There will be a lot going on over the next few months, new opportunities that I am bursting to share with you and some great connections to come.  

Check out my Realityarts Facebook page, or my Instagram page to see some of the stories of our trip to the UK coming up, and remember to keep on creating, stay blessed and be a blessing

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...