Tuesday 23 July 2019

100 Pastel Paintings - I Did It!!!

I have got to the end of the 100 Day Project, where I posted daily pastel paintings on my Instagram.

Check out the video below and see all 100.  I also share about the course I will be running, register your interest HERE to be notified.  And I also have the link to prints below if you would like to order prints, cards and more



It feels weird coming to the end, though in comparison to all the things that I had to do it was a small percentage, it actually feels like a big chunk has gone.  Anyway, the work continues.  I had a lovely time working with the pastels, and would love to try some other brands at some point.

The pastels that I worked with were:


Conte - hard pastel pencils









You can check them out on Amazon and see a range of other brands of pastels there as well.  Here are the paintings in the Series. 





















I am very proud of the paintings from the very first one where I was just playing to the last painting where you can see the confidence in the pastels. 

I am working on a course for those who want to learn some beginning hints and tips for working and playing with pastels.  Register Your Interest HERE and I will let you know when the course will be ready.



 I have Prints available of the images, so you can get the images in a variety of forms to suit all price points.





Check out some of the designs this is the print, which can be different sizes
Pastel Art painting by Artist Amanda Trought
Pastel Prints

On some of my art I have created prints on clothes and other merchandise.  Check the link above.

Dress with Moringa Seed Print - by Amanda Trought
Moringa Seed Design 

This is a new journey for me so I look forward to welcoming you along with me.  Stay blessed and be a blessing.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...