Wednesday 24 September 2014

Quote Wednesday - Ninon De L'Enclos

Quote Wednesday
Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it... Ninon d l'Enclos

Grab hold of the opportunities that are coming your way.  It is a new day, a fresh start, a do over.  See the beauty in the simplicity, take hold of your passions, and cherish every moment!


Each Quote Wednesday I share a quote with a photograph that I have taken. Quotes can be so inspiring and uplifting it is a good idea to meditate on the words and make a point of saying something encouraging about your life!  Do something great!  Join me next week for the next inspiring quote and image. Blessings

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...