Thursday 5 August 2021

Arts and Wellness Café - Knowledge and Creativity

Welcome to the Arts and Wellness Café, thank you for joining me.  Take a look at some of the things that I discuss in the video below.



One of the things that I make sure that I do every year is invest in myself and consider what additional learning I will be doing, whether it is signing on for a course, or finding a book that will teach me specific skills.

It is always a great idea to keep growing and you do that by learning new things as it can only enhance what you already do.

That said I review a fantastic book called Enchanted Adornments by Cynthia Thornton.  The author weaves her love for story telling into creating 20 pieces of jewelry from polymer clay and lots of other embellishments.  There are also contributions from other artists and their work and it is lovely to see



I also share details of the new course that I am teaching called 'How Does Your Garden Grow'  it is filled with over an hours teaching and is accompanied by some fantastic downloads for you to keep.


The Early Bird Special lasts until 8th August

If you join me on Patreon for any of the available tiers, you will also be able to get 2 further bonuses as part of the 'How Does Your Garden Grow' Course.



It would be great to have you join us!  
Stay blessed and be a blessing







2 comments :

  1. That sounds like an interesting book! Your backgrounds are beautiful, art journaling is something I have wanted to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could get lost for hours in those images. It must take a different skill to work in each medium.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...