Monday 2 August 2021

Realityarts Podcast - Episode 30 - Creating in Faith, The knowledge that you have

 



The word for today is Knowledge.  What is that you know about the tools, the supplies and the techniques that you use?

We look at ways in which we could be creative and how we can sometimes get 'stuck', and one of the ways around it is by doing something totally different.

What is it you know about the way in which you approach your creativity and do you see growth.  Are there things that you need to change or add for you to use your creativity across the board.  

We can think about the messages that we are trying to share from our work and also the impact that it can have on the viewer if you are a visual artist.  When we know our tools inside and out it frees us to be able to experiment fully - using our equipment to the fullest.

Looking forward to connecting with you, let me know how you are getting on.

Check out Last weeks podcast:



2 comments :

  1. I am a creative. I take part in several different types of arts. I am just starting out with a new form and am just getting to know my tools and what they can do. I like to take time to just play and learn what they can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation!! I am always looking for new podcasts to listen to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...