|Embrace Your Art Jam|
I decided it was time to get walking, getting myself fit and healthy, spend time thinking about my creative pursuits and allow creativity and spending time with God an integral part of my daily life.
I say challenge as walking is something I like to do, but for what ever reason don't do it enough or consistently. I also like taking photographs, interested in digital art and plan to combine the creative aspect alongside getting healthy. If your the same then this might be for you. The only requirements is that:
- you walk for a minimum of 15 minutes 3-4 times a week more and longer if you choose
- you take a picture of something that has interested you on your walk
- you journal or blog thinking about insights gained
- you keep yourself open to new experiences
- where others join you offer support and encouragement, share your experiences where possible.
- wrap up warm, drink lots of water
- find ways to encourage yourself to walk, visit an art shop, go on an artists date, finish with a massage......(sounds good!) I will be starting tomorrow, so it will be interesting to see what comes up.