Sunday 4 July 2010

Race for Life - Richmond - Images

Me and my sister Yvette, before we start out, getting ourselves in the right frame of mind prior to the event.  It was a very hot day, the sun was out and there were loads of people all with the same aim to finish the race in memory of their loved ones and friends.
There was a great atmosphere as every one got into position,  encouraged by other people of all ages, and sizes, the music played and our feet got into position. I really enjoyed the event and it was another example for me to step out of my comfort zone.We were given a medal on completion for our achievements and I have to once again thank all those who sponsored me for the event

1 comment :

  1. I've been running Race for Life for the last 4 years, ever since I lost my mum to cancer :( First time I run it the atmosphere was emotional and really inspiring because we were all there trying to do something, to contribute and to give hope for those who are, or will, suffer with this horrid disease.
    Hope you've enjoyed your race.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...