Tuesday 18 January 2011

Creative Every Day Challenge


Decided to take the plung and sign up for the Creative Every Day Challenge  as a way of encouraging myself to keep my focus as an artist, and give my creativity the front seat this year.  The optional theme for this month is Cosmos,  and it can be done in any form, which is good as  I have been taking quite a lot of photographs and writing over the past couple of years and it would be great to share them at some point, I have also been thinking a bit about digital art and combining some of my pieces.....so much to do and time is of the essense!  Hope your day is blessed and if you decide to take the challenge check out the link above.

4 comments :

  1. Hey, another mixed media artist from Blog Frog ~ stopping in to say hi and to invite you visit my blog Share the Creative Journey at http://artmusedog.blogspot.com if you haven't already done so ~ following your blog now (pic wasn't working for some reason) hugs and namaste, cz:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ama new follwer. I look forward to seeing more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, Its great to have you here will definitely visit you at your blog.

    Lesapea... also great to welcome you here, hope your having a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing photo, as though the trees are praising the moon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...