Friday 3 July 2015

Gratitude's and Celebration Journal - The Journey - Week 80




It has been a while since I posted in my Gratitude's and Celebrations journal my last post about travel, not that I didn't have anything to be grateful for but there were so many changes taking place, I was finding it had to get mostly the things I wanted to get done.


For those of you who read my blog and have seen the Barbados posts you will know that we are making preparations to travel and relocate for part of the year.  I had started another blog specifically to talk about the journey and our experiences, but again there were so many things to do that it slipped, but I will start sharing more about it soon.

The Journey - Gratitude's and Celebration Journal
Many can relate to changes, some for the good and some a lot more challenging.  Today I celebrate and I am grateful for the changes that come and give us a new perspective on life.  
I hope for those of you who find yourself in a season where change brings those type of challenges that seem to turn your world upside down that within the change you find peace

I am on a creative journey in my journal and hope you come along and join me. Why not start your own journal, keep it as simple or complex as you wish, but do something!


Gratitude and Celebration Journal


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...