Thursday 20 September 2018

Podcasting Week - 2018 & Creative Live Free on Air Classes


It is Podcasting Week 2018. 

I had always wanted to get into Podcasting over the years but never followed it through. I got into radio and did a 3 year stint on local community radio. It was great, and I found doing the research for the show interesting and knowing the power of radio in taking the message out to potentially the world! 


I have always recording my thoughts on my phone using the voice recorder or video and found I had a lot of content that I could use. I jumped in feet first this year and signed up onto a platform called Anchor. It is very easy to use and you get a good quality sound just from using your phone. It also shares your recording on a selection of 9 other podcasting platforms.

If you have been considering making your own podcasts I encourage you to take the step. I started out making one recording a week, and now I am better familiar with editing and uploading I have started releasing two episodes a week. You can obviously do as little or as much as you like.

The advances of technology now means that you can create your own radio talk show, you decide the hours, and collaboration, location. Think about the topics that you can talk about, or who you want to talk with. It is a great opportunity to share your voice with the world.

Weekly Podcasts - This weeks - Letting go of negative words


Most of all don't hide your ideas away, take the leap, be bold, make that step, and you will have amazing memories to look back on.

There are some courses that you can do to give you a good start and you can take a look at some of the courses offered by Creative Live. You can start learning for free with the selection of live and on air classes. You will learn creative skills from top experts, and with over 1,500 curated classes in Photography & Video, Money & Life, Craft & Maker, Art & Design, and Music & Audio, and more!  There is something for everyone.

Creative Live is has a selection of on-air broadcasts for free or you can purchase a class and own the content for life.

Additionally, you can get your daily creative fix on the iOS app with 1 free lesson of your choice, each and every day. I have included some upcoming classes below for you to check out.


Free On-Air Classes - Week of 9/23

Class Name: Automate and Outsource Your Work
Start Date: 09/23/2018
End Date: 09/24/2018
RSVP Date: 09/23/2018

Class Name: Podcasting for Crafters and Makers
Start Date: 09/24/2018
End Date: 09/25/2018
RSVP Date: 09/24/2018

Class Name: Grow Your Business with YouTube
Start Date: 09/25/2018
End Date: 09/26/2018
RSVP Date: 09/25/2018

Class Name: Foundations in Metalsmithing: Bracelets
Start Date: 09/27/2018
End Date: 09/28/2018
RSVP Date: 09/27/2018

Class Name: Getting Started with Pen, Ink & Markers
Start Date: 09/28/2018
End Date: 09/29/2018
RSVP Date: 09/28/2018


Try and check out some of the courses, I will definitely be checking them out and will share at some point on the blog.

Check out my podcast, and let me know if you would like to be join me on one of the episodes.

Why not do something new, you never know where it will lead, or add to the work that you are currently doing. Let me know how you get on, or which ones you might try.  Stay blessed and be a blessing.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...