Sunday 17 April 2022

Art in Barbados, Experimenting with Art


Cover by Lilian Sten-Nicholson

April 2022 Visual Arts Magazine Barbados.jpg

APRIL 2022 issue of the BARBADOS VISUAL ARTS MAGAZINE 

Free Online magazine

Every month Artist and Publisher Corrie Scott produces a online publication of all the art and creative events taking place in Barbados. It is packed with information about current Visual Art events happening around Barbados and by Barbadian artists further around the globe.  It normally comes out on the 1st of the month.

I have always found it a valuable resource to have and keeps you abreast of what is going on in the island.  Check it out HERE


Click on the link or the image to take you to the listings, so you can see all the amazing events that have been organized this month, with some of the events happening online. 


Experimenting Styles

I have continued to experiment in the studio in my art journal with the Neurographic Art, allowing myself to continue to be inspired.  Every image I create whether it is a portrait or an abstract scene, seems to call out for the essence of Neurographica.  I am continuing to be guided to see how it impacts on my style or adds to the stories being told.






Foam Stamps Art

This week I also shared my painting for the week from the foam stamps that I had created last week, I love this stage of their development where, you can see the video of the page creation below. 




If you would like to see the stamps daily you can check out my Instagram HERE


You can check out the supplies used to create the paintings and foam stamps HERE
********************************************

I am also taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge and you can check out the posts HERE

Day 17


********************************************

Mixed Media Art Courses to Check out


SALE - Enjoy $10 OFF all courses until 30th April Click on the image to see the course.

Use the Code at the checkout - create2






4 comments :

  1. Amanda, WOW, what stunning images. I watched your video on making the Dream Big piece, and I am so impressed! So many layers to create the final piece! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kebba, thank you I have really been enjoying creating the foam stamps and working with them.

      Delete
  2. Amanda, so very stunning.. I am always impressed when I see your art..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...