Monday 25 April 2022

Art Journal Page - Inspired, Material Mondays!


 Art Journal Page Process

Today I share an art journal page process as I do quite a bit of mark making on the page.  I had already created the face, which is something I do a lot in my journals, either fill up the pages with background color or faces until I am ready for them.



Material Inspired

One of the other things that I would like to get back to is working with fabric.  I like creating different activities that enable you to play with your supplies.  These spools have been wrapped in fabric and lace and I have added stitching and a variety of different fabrics together


I also found some beads and buttons that were in my overspill container and was able to use them.  The container holds all those elements that I haven't yet put away and so I would see what could be used on a project.


I managed to put together 3 spools that I can use in other projects.  It was really fun working on them.



What do you have on hand in your creative space that you can get to work on if you had limited time to create, you have to try and make time for your creative practice?

Stay blessed and be a blessing!





The Giveaway is still on!




100 Days of Handmade Foam Stamps


If you would like to see the stamps daily you can check out my Instagram HERE




I am also taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge and you can check out all the posts HERE







Mixed Media Art Courses to Check out


SALE - Enjoy $10 OFF all courses until 30th April Click on the image to see the course.

Use the Code at the checkout - create2






6 comments :

  1. Amanda, I love all your layers! I'm great with colors and multiple materials, but you are encouraging me not to be afraid of layering. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kebba, You get some lovely results with the layering :)

      Delete
  2. What unique projects, love them all! I have a jar of beads and buttons that Lia loves to go through and make designs with them. We also have tons of sea shells that we can make cute ornaments from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy (plus it is comforting) working with my hands. Needle crafts mostly, but often free form and without a pattern. You offer nice examples for others to consider in relationship to their own work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meylynda, it is such a soothing and therapeutic activity

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...