Sunday 10 April 2022

Stamps, Challenges and Hops

 Handmade Foam Stamps


This Week was Week 8 of my Handmade Foam Stamps and each week I end it with a painting of all the stamps for that week.

Going through the stamps means that I get to organize what I have an make new ones.  I have been enjoying the process especially as I now have a heat tool which makes creating the designs even easier and you get some great details on the foam.

You can check out this week video below


Artsy Second Sunday

Every second Sunday of the month I take part in a video hop with a group of other artists on YouTube and we work by a monthly theme.  This week was 'Ladybugs and Rainbows'  I went for Ladybug and played with my supplies on the page.  

It was funny as part way though I forgot exactly how a ladybug looks, so the video is just an interpretation of one.

They actually look quite different and I have been privy to some unusual ones in the garden.  There are over 6000 species world wide and I think that we have about 4 different varieties in the garden, helping to keep down pests such as aphids that can attack some plants. 



Here 3 of the 4 that we have the forth one is brown with pink spots or the other way round, I couldn't find the photo that I took of that one.

Anyway, you can check out the video of the Ladybug that I painting for this blog hop below.  I will have to paint it again to do it justice in the style that I would normally paint in.

I hope you enjoy and would love you to join us on the challenges, you will be inspired by the work of the artists who share.





If you would like to see the stamps daily you can check out my Instagram HERE


You can check out the supplies used to create the paintings and foam stamps HERE
********************************************

I am also taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge and you can check out the posts HERE




********************************************

Mixed Media Art Courses to Check out


SALE - Enjoy $10 OFF all courses until 30th April Click on the image to see the course.

Use the Code at the checkout - create2






6 comments :

  1. WOW your videos are amazing! I love the You are Enough and foam stamps looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martha, they are fun to create, blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the free form of your art and how you layer. And it comes out beautiful.

    If I did that, I would end up with a mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Anna, I am sure you could do it, blessings

      Delete
  4. How nice that you have time this time reserved to express your creativity in such a beautiful way. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely to be able to spend some time creatively daily, thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...