Sunday 3 April 2022

Handmade Foam Stamps - Week 7, Challenges and More!

 



Here is the latest video which shows the most recent stamps created.  I am also now at the half way mark for the 100 Day Project, of 100 Handmade Foam Stamps.  

One of the reason I started to create my own stamps was the price of stamps and the lack of variety of the kind that I like, and having the stamp I needed for what ever project I was working on.  I kept seeing designs in my head and after practicing a few different techniques found a style that helped me create the stamps that I wanted to bring forth.


50 Stamps 

Here are the first 50 stamps, they have been organized, had a foamboard backing and image printed for easy identification.  I am on the home stretch with 50 more to go for the challenge.  I have probably sketched just a bit over 100 and there is inspiration all around when it comes to creating designs.

1-25

26 - 50



If you would like to see the stamps daily you can check out my Instagram HERE


You can check out the supplies used to create the paintings and foam stamps HERE
********************************************

I am also taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge and you can check out the posts HERE




********************************************

Mixed Media Art Courses to Check out


SALE - Enjoy $10 OFF all courses until 30th April Click on the image to see the course.

Use the Code at the checkout - create2






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...