Wednesday 6 April 2022

Art Saves - Book Review, Ultimate Blog Challenge - Day 6

 


I am sharing the book 'Art Saves', I shared it as part of the Arts and Wellness Café, just in case you haven't been able to watch it yet. I am also sharing it a part of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, this is my Day 6.
Art Saves is edited by Jenny Doh, who herself is an artist and used to be the editor for Somerset house a mixed media magazine, or range of magazines for creative souls.
There are a range of mixed media artists who contributed to the book and who share their experience of art on their health and wellbeing. We hear about their experiences, and the way that art and creativity help them to find their voice, peace and understanding as they reflect on these experiences.
I love creating and art and creativity is something I do on a daily basis and it helped me express myself in a variety of ways especially when I was a carer for my mother who is living with dementia. I was also able to encourage my mother to take part in creative activities and it had a beneficial effect on her health and wellbeing.

I also shared the book on my Podcast and you can check it out HERE You gain additional insight.



If you want to see some of the blog posts I shared about my roll as a carer and reflections, you can check them out on my blog HERE and HERE.

********************************************

You can check out the other days that I have posted on the  Ultimate Blog Challenge - HERE




********************************************

Mixed Media Art Courses to Check out


SALE - Enjoy $10 OFF all courses until 30th April Click on the image to see the course.

Use the Code at the checkout - create2






2 comments :

  1. Thank you for this thorough review! I truly enjoyed seeing the different art types represented in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Michelle, it has some great creative exercises in it

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...