Sunday 12 October 2014

31 Tips for Carers


31 Tips for Carers

During the month of October I am taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge.  The overall title for my posts is 31 Tips for Carers.  It is a combination of things that I have done and found useful in my walk as a carer.  For ease, I thought that I would put all the posts that I had written together in one place.  If you want to get in touch with me about any of the tips do leave a message, share your experiences and any tips that you have found useful!






Day 9 - to come...

Day 8 - to come...









Come back tomorrow for another tip!

If you want to read about some of my experiences as a carer as I look after my mum who has dementia, check out the image below and it will take you to the posts.

 Celebrating Life - Journey of a Carer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...