Thursday 30 October 2014

I am Teaching at - My Color is Beautiful Art - Classes

 photomycolourisbeautiful1.jpg


I am really excited to share a wonderful, collaborative effort that Tiare Smith has put together and that I have been asked to make a contribution - how exciting!

Myself along with 7 AMAZING mixed media instructors will bring you an experience like no other. You will get to immerse yourself in color, creativity, techniques, awesome positive energy and inspiring and empowering techniques.

Want to know more about My COLOR is Beautiful Art CLICK HERE!
Come and join us on the blog hop, we’ll be sharing a bit about ourselves and the classes we will teach and we’ll also be giving away some FREE spaces in My COLOR is Beautiful Art 2015.
So let’s get this party started!

We will kick off the fun with a blog hop starting November 1, 2014 and you will be introduced to the rest of the wonderful instructors!

Registration will open on November 11, 2014 and class begins February 2, 2015.

My Color is Beautiful will be hosted in Tiare's creative community Scraps of Color. Membership is free and you will need to sign up for an account and access to the classroom. Sign up here for community access.

Once registration opens and you are registered you will be invited to the classroom.

I am really excited to be part of this wonderful collaboration of creatives and to share my lesson and interact with you on both the Scraps of Color Community and the Facebook Group.  

Do make a note that we will be doing a blog hop from the 1st November to the 9th November, where you will be meeting the other instructors, and come back here on Sunday 2nd November and I will be sharing with you what you will be doing in my lesson!


2 comments :

  1. Hi Amanda .. what a great opportunity for you - I look forward to reading more about it .. I love colour ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great opportunity, so excited, I am among some really talented individuals, looking forward to it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...