Tuesday 5 April 2022

Creativity and the Garden

 


One of the things that I love doing is spending time in my garden.  I have been creating a 'Food Forest' for the past 5 years and have a range of trees and plants.

I try and spend time on a daily basis to take note of what is happening, how plants are growing and check up on the birds that call my garden home.

We have around 7 species of bird in the garden and the main ones that seem to build their nests in the trees are the 'Banana Quits'.

In the video above I share with you the different families that we currently have boarding with us.  Check out some of the other videos I have on my channel HERE.

Foam Stamps

I am also on day 53 of the 100 Days of Foam stamps and they too happen to be a series of birds that I am sharing over the next week or so.

Here are the birds that have been shared over the past few days





If you would like to see the stamps daily you can check out my Instagram HERE


I am also taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge and you can check out the posts HERE


DAY 5


********************************************

Mixed Media Art Courses to Check out


SALE - Enjoy $10 OFF all courses until 30th April Click on the image to see the course.

Use the Code at the checkout - create2






2 comments :

  1. I love the tour of your garden and the bird families that have gathered there. Creating my own garden oasis is something I've been slowly working on. I'm so glad I found your YouTube channel thanks to the Ultimate Blog Challenge so I can continue to connect and learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, thank you for visiting, the garden is a precious space, looking forward to seeing yours :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...