Tuesday 14 June 2022

Arts and Wellness Café - Inspired living

In the Arts and Wellness Café, this month the word is Inspired and comfort, we will be checking out some great creative ideas and resources.

Check out the video below...


In the café this month I share a textile project, book review, art journal and more!  We also look at the things that can keep us inspired and also provide elements of comfort.


We take a look at this work in progress that will eventually be a wall-hanging.  It is made up of Shibori tie dyed fabric, painted fabric and stitches.   I am hoping to add some embellishments on the piece as well.

You get a flip through of this mini art journal.  I had created a variety of toppers that were looking for a home, I also experimented with glitter and stencils in places.



These smaller art journals are great for all those smaller toppers that you may have that want to be put to good use and you.  You will also hear the 'Tip and Question of the week'  Looking forward to having you join me.

You can also check out resource links below:
https://amazon.com/shop/realityarts


Check out the Free Resources 

Other Courses to check out - click on the image




3 comments :

  1. I love watching your videos, and creating along with you in the classes. I always make a point to see you in the summits also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine, great to have you along for the creative journey :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Amanda. I have received emails and inspiration over a long period of time. Love your cafe! You have such a pleasant voice and like your unpretentiousness. I do not understand everything, but after I started following various artists around, it will be not only art, but also courses in English !!! A technique you have really inspired me to do in my art journal, the lines where you round off the corners, just love it! And now I will make a small embroidery folder for the summer here in Norway. Happy summer to you! Hug

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...