Friday 13 September 2013

Gratitude's and Celebration Journal Week 10 - Miracles

Gratitude's and Celebration Journal Week 10

It has been one of those days where 'stuff' happens and it is all related to the care of my mum and waiting on others who have to make decisions that affects her care.  I will share next week as this is to just focus on the celebrations and gratitude's of the week and I know the miracles are around the corner..

The page reads ....What miracles await you

Here is the page once I have noted some of the things that I celebrate and am grateful for....
 
 
Take a moment to think about what you can be thankful for today and what potential miracles await you!  - and then go out and do an one small thing for someone else!  Blessings for the weekend! 

2 comments :

  1. There is great healing power in gratitude!
    I hope you mom will be okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, so right, mum is getting stronger every day. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...