Tuesday 20 May 2014

30 Days of Change - Day 2


Alright then, starting a challenge and making changes in your life is not always easy, and you have to remain flexible, that being said it was great to make a start towards change.
Starting as I mean to go on with the smoothie from day 1
I was able to do most of the things planned, didn't quite get to drink a litre of water for some reason, and ended up eating dinner past 10 pm, because I was trying to do too many things at once!  A bit of sabotaging going on there I think...

Here is the smoothie for today


I have managed to drink the water and will be doing some exercises shortly, which will involve spending time in the garden:).  I have yet to upload the vlog for each day, but I will be keeping it simple, and will be sharing on the vlog and just letting you have the smoothie for the day on the blog.  

Your welcome to join, you don't have to do 30 days, you could do 3, 5, or 7 what ever will kick start you to change.  You might just want to change one thing, why not start today, and share how you are getting on!

1 comment :

  1. Oh, that is so tempting. I might be shopping today. I don't know about the cabbage in that mix.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...