Sunday 3 May 2015

New Art - Finishing what you started!

I have been taking my time to see what art that I have that has not been finished and found that there was quite a bit of work.  I love trying new things and with this comes a tendency to make a start on something as I learn a new technique or find another use for something that I am familiar with.

Having made the decision that I wanted to get some of the pieces complete, and below is just a few, I started to make my way though them, along side trying new things, taking a couple of course - there is so much to learn and so little time!

I thought I would give you a sneak peek - If you would like to see the full painting, click on the image and it will take you to my art blog, let me know what you think, leave a comment!

Bird on my shoulder

I use bead embellishments for this painting

What if

Each one has mixed media elements within

My Family
And makes the most of the colours that I love to work with

My Family
I do hope you take a visit to my Art blog to see the full sized paintings.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...