Monday 24 June 2024

Fabric and Foam Stamps


Come and join me in Material Musings today.  I have been playing around in my fabric art journals and experimenting with my foam stamps. I had created a set of foam stamps from the last 100-day project, and really liked how some of them came out.


Here is a selection of them.  I have been working on using them on fabric and incorporating slow stitching which I will be doing in this current fabric art journal that you will see in the video. 

I really like some of the foam stamps I created and will be sharing more of them. The foam stamps digital images are going to be available as digital stamps that you can incorporate in digital art work on my Etsy Store Here.


Take a look at the video and you will also catch some information about other things that are happening in the studio and some of the FREE courses that are available on my course platform. You can check it out HERE


These bold foam stamp designs are some of my favorite and look really effective on an art journal page and can be used to decorate your art journals and create prints on fabric.

I will keep you updated with the progress.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...