Saturday 8 June 2024

Summer Time Art Journal Page with Amanda Trought

 


Come and check out my latest video, Summertime - Art Journal page

I have been creating digital downloads for quite a while now and had started creating images on these pages that I have been sharing with my $3 Tier Patrons each month.

You don't have to be a paying member to join, you can still get FREE access to the digital download papers I create each month and see where your creativity will take you, I would love you to join us on this creative adventure.  This was the last paper I produced for my FREE Patrons:

In todays video, I share how you can alter the page and highlight the areas that you want to keep.



I then go on to show you how you can work on it an create an image.  I love working on these papers and you are also then able to do additional things with the papers that you have painted on.  You can use them in your creative projects, art journals and more.


If you would like to see the full video with the process details and access to the digital papers for June and more then check out the Free 7 Day Trial on Patreon



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...