Saturday 7 June 2014

Smoothie Love - Day 20

Smoothie Love Day 20


Smoothie for the day for the 30 days of change...

I think that I am beginning to find my flow with the smoothies, and have learnt some lessons along the way - we are learning all the time!, especially with regards to helping me keep consistent. I have my staples which I work with, making sure that I have sufficient supply, and this has enabled me to keep going, whilst providing a nutritious smoothie each day.

The family have been joining in and as I make one for myself, I make one for them as well, knowing that we are all benefiting is keeping me going. It does also help to have an easy to use smoothie maker, and I will have to at some point do a review on the ones that we have brought and what has worked well for us. I am starting a new review site where I will be sharing my views on things that I have tried, hopefully it will help others make informed choices.



Smoothie Love

Here is today's smoothie: Pear, Grapes, Tangerine, Mango and Oat Milk, this one was quite nice, creamy and the frozen mango chunks were quite sweet.



The smoothie is part of the 30 days of change, click on the image below to see what it involves.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...