Friday 13 June 2014

Smoothie Love Day 26

Smoothie Love - Day 26 of 30 days of change

Starting out early this morning.  Have a lot on and I sometimes underestimate how long something will take.  This challenge is a good example.  Our good health cannot be gained by a quick fix miracle drug, nor overnight sensations.  We have to be determined in our minds that the benefits that we will achieve through taking time to invest in our health far out weighs where we currently are at the moment, and that you are willing to do all that is necessary to take the daily steps - each and every day, when you feel like it and more importantly when you don't.

I haven't really spoken about the exercise routine over the past few weeks, other than at the beginning that a minimum of 30 minutes will be spent exercising.  I have not been as consistent as I would have hoped, and done a little here and there, but not enough to make a dent.  I will be picking up the pace when I complete the smoothie posting on Monday, and I want to incorporate a creative aspect to my exercising, whether it is take a picture or create something in my journal.

Anyway, here is the smoothie for the day - it is a mixed one, and it contains:  Raspberries, Strawberries, Blackberries, Banana, Mango, Melon and Almond milk.



The smoothie is part of the 30 days of change, click on the image below to see what it involves.

30 Days of Change

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...