Monday 16 June 2014

Smoothie Love Day 29

Smoothie Love Day 29

The smoothies posts technically should have finished today, but I must have miscalculated the 30 days somehow, which is not a problem as the smoothies have been delicious.  

If you have been joining me I am sure that you would have noticed a number of benefits to your health and well-being.  Along the way I decided to cut down all the changes that I would be making and focus on getting the nutrition from the smoothies and drinking more water.  The exercises started today, and I spent quite a bit of time in the garden making changes to plant location and cutting back.  Its coming on and I will share some images - might even do a garden video walk round.   

The smoothie for today consisted of Banana, Mango, Tangerine, Melon, Almond milk, Carrots, and melon.


I am looking forward to combining making the smoothies and getting more exercise. Come back tomorrow for Day 30 Smoothie.

The smoothie is part of the 30 days of change, click on the image below to see what it involves.


30 Days of Change

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...