Thursday 12 June 2014

Smoothie Love - Day 25

Smoothie Love

I shared yesterday the missing smoothies from the 30 days of change, one of the things that I have been benefiting from is the increased nutrients that I am getting each day.  I think that the smoothies are now going to be part of my way of life.

I was thinking that it would be great to have a light weight portable mini blender to be able to take with you when you go on holiday or away from home.  I am going to experiment with some of the more tropical Caribbean fruit in a smoothie such as Sweetsop, Soursop, and Jackfruit.  

What has been your favorite Smoothie so far?

Smoothie for today ingredients includes: Logan berries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries and Almond milk, 



The smoothie is part of the 30 days of change, click on the image below to see what it involves.




30 Days of Change



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...