Friday 15 May 2020

Arts and Wellness Wednesday - Mental Health and Art Journal




Join me in the video or on the podcast for this episode of Arts and Wellness where I look at the effects of the varying lock down, social distancing, death, unemployment and mask wearing around the world there is a knock on effect on our health.  


Working in an Art Journal can have positive effects on our health and  well being, let me know how you use yours if you have one, or check out some of my art journal videos for some tips

Listen to the Podcast


.Creating backgrounds can be useful as a starting point



Art Journal Page - Backgrounds - Amanda Trought

I create images in mine and journal as well.

Art Journal Page - jounalling - Amanda Trought



Have a look at my Patreon Blog for more ideas




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...