Thursday 31 January 2013

Reflections - January Challenges

 
It has been a month full of posts as part of the Ultimate Blog challenge, and I hope you have found some thing to inspire you.  It is always great to come to the end of a challenge and as you look back at your journey, you are able to see areas that you might like to pursue.  I managed to fit in two challenges in the same month and also took part in Motley Souls 21 day challenge and produced a series of Art Cards.  It has also been great doing this as I have been able to experiment with different materials.

Sharing the inspiring websites I come across and celebrating the work of the lovely creatives who follow this blog each week will continue.  I enjoy reading, so will review and post - If you are a writer I would love to hear from you and you can share your journey on my wordpress site.
 
A challenge certainly stretches you and enables you to learn new things about yourself.  As well as my own post it has been lovely to visit new blogs and make new acquaintances which I am sure will continue. If you are contemplating starting or joining a challenge I really do recommend it, you will come out the other end with new insights and purpose!  Let me know if you come across any interesting challenges, or perhaps you too are just completing one!

3 comments :

  1. I like your work. Too bad I didn't see nor hear about the blogfest as I would have loved to have been a part of it. Great work on your part. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeremy, long time, hope all is well. The challenge runs every 3-4 months, will you be doing the A-Z challenge in April?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in these art pieces. Very gentle and playful.

    A to Z on it's way!

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...