Friday 16 August 2013

Gratitudes and Celebration Journal - Week 6 - You Inspire!

Gratitude and Celebration Journal Week 6

The page reads - You inspire others to be who they were called to be.....


Each of our lives inpacts on someone somewhere around the world, what are the hidden talents do you need to bring to the light?


Here is the page once I have noted some of the things that I celebrate and am grateful for....


Take a moment to think about who inspires you - if you are able to let them know encourage them to keep going!  Also take a moment to think about how you can inspire others.  Blessings for the weekend!



4 comments :

  1. Hi Amanda .. you inspire me and I'm certain you help so many others, you have a wonderful spirit - my thoughts to you and your family ..

    Yes we can take inspiration from others ... and inspiration for ourselves from all walks of life ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilary, thank you for your encouragement hope you are well!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I like the stitching you added. It reminds me of a quilt. Also, the theme is a good one. One of the things that inspires me are my online art buddies that cheer and encourage me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I've been wanting to create a quilt and have brought some books to learn. I have met some really great creatives online!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...